Now that Graham can move around a lot more, he was becoming difficult to manage in his bath seat. It tips pretty easily. Also, he's got to where he likes to throw a leg over the side and kick. Recently, he picked up both legs and splashed them down hard in the water. I got soaked. So I decided he might enjoy a baby tub since he'd be in the water more than he is with his seat. It took him a second to realize its potential, but then he would not stop kicking and splashing! I think Daddy got as much of a bath as he did. I am also not sure this makes it any easier to bathe him since he moves around and kicks even more. He sure did have fun though. It was a big difference from his
first bath!

WOW! That is crazy how much he has changed since his first bath!! He looks like he is loving life!!
ReplyDelete