Sunday, May 9, 2010

First Mother's Day

I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. Flowers (a pink minature rose bush from Brian and blue hydrangeas from Graham), diamond earrings (which were also a belated push prize), brunch at Dyron's Low Country, and an adorable baby boy. I couldn't ask for more! Here are some pictures of Graham and I on our first Mother's Day. We took him to the doctor yesterday to find out he has a respiratory virus so we didn't go to church to spread our germs (or get any more) in the church nursery. Also, I got to watch him roll from his tummy to his back!


He looked so sweet in all white. Check out the monogrammed shoes Nana gave him on the day he was born. (You can click on any pictures in the blog to enlarge them.)

Graham also gave me his first art work for Mother's Day. He made the butterfly with his feet I am told and I love the card with his hand prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment