Sunday, June 27, 2010

This just in...

Graham got a second tooth this week! He also tried bananas, but did not seem to like them. As a matter of fact, the first time he had rice cereal is the best he has eaten. The last few nights we have tried feeding him he has had a come apart fit.

Graham threw up an entire bottle this morning. Since it was the 3rd in a 24 hour period, we decided it best not to go to church. I think his teeth were really bothering him because he was going to town on a teether. I spent an hour trying to get a picture of his teeth. He's just wearing a diaper because we had to strip him down after his incident. The bottom picture is from this afternoon. I was playing with him, and he was giving me big smiles to show them off!


1 comment:

  1. CUTE picture!! But he's growing up too fast!! Two teeth already...I cannot believe it!

    ReplyDelete