We went to New Parent Orientation at Graham's daycare last week. He will be in the Baby Birds class. We were a bit alarmed that some of the kids in there are not so baby birdish. They can walk around, drop large plastic toys, etc. However, there are 2-4 adults in the room at a time. Overall, it was impressive for a daycare. You have to take off your shoes before entering his classroom or put on hospital type shoe covers. I am sure me juggling a baby and all his gear and removing shoes while wearing a business suit will be entertaining on most days.
The trip to the daycare made going back to work very real and now I hate to leave him. But, starting next week, Graham will go to daycare and I will start back to work on the 6th. This realization put me into picture taking overdrive. Here are some of the best from last week. (If everything seems a little frilly, it is because I realized he was about to outgrow his fancy outfits. We are just now starting to take him out of the house so I've been putting them on him...sometimes just for pictures!)


No comments:
Post a Comment