Sunday, March 21, 2010

Graham's First Hoodie

Brian went through Graham's closet for the first time this weekend looking for something that was not pajamas and not a gown. He got really excited when he found the "hoodie" that is part of this cute outfit. (Brian has a thing for hoodie sweatshirts apparently.) It even has Graham's initials monogrammed on it. Thanks Aunt Shirley for this adorable outfit. I just had to take these pictures because he looked so darn cute in it (I love the colors) and he was so happy on his changing table...which is his happy place apparently. The kid seems the happiest while laying there. Also, notice his first sneakers (socks). Thanks to Aunt Charlotte, Graham has no shortage of socks and I have yet to put an outfit on him that requires them and not found a matching pair in all the ones she has given him.





2 comments:

  1. I love the outfits! Graham has the cutest smile!!! The changing table is a happy place at our house, too! That is where we get our best pictures.

    ReplyDelete