We decided to set Graham's playroom up as the party room. The former owners had used the room as an office and we have used it for storage up until now. The goal was to give Graham a playroom for his first birthday. We were running a bit behind schedule and I was starting to worry about how I was going to fit both of our families into our house. We got the room painted in time and decided to wait on the flooring and moving the toys in until after the party. It turned out to be the perfect space for the party! I am very pleased with the results of all my planning.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails
Before I get to a post on Graham's birthday party, I thought his birthday theme and the party set up were worth a post on their own. Mommy, being the project manager that she is, has been planning this first birthday party for months. After much searching, I decided on "Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog tails, that's what little boys are made of" as the theme. It seems like everything for baby boys does have frogs or dogs on it so this first year has been filled with them and his bouncy seat even had snails on it. Unfortunately, no party store has stuff out of the box to go with that theme, so it was a bit more work. I spent hours online searching for the perfect invitation and finally found someone on Etsy that could do something custom. It came with some other party goods too. Then I found some napkins that coordinated because I was determined he have some with a 1 on them.
We decided to set Graham's playroom up as the party room. The former owners had used the room as an office and we have used it for storage up until now. The goal was to give Graham a playroom for his first birthday. We were running a bit behind schedule and I was starting to worry about how I was going to fit both of our families into our house. We got the room painted in time and decided to wait on the flooring and moving the toys in until after the party. It turned out to be the perfect space for the party! I am very pleased with the results of all my planning.













We decided to set Graham's playroom up as the party room. The former owners had used the room as an office and we have used it for storage up until now. The goal was to give Graham a playroom for his first birthday. We were running a bit behind schedule and I was starting to worry about how I was going to fit both of our families into our house. We got the room painted in time and decided to wait on the flooring and moving the toys in until after the party. It turned out to be the perfect space for the party! I am very pleased with the results of all my planning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment