Sunday, January 31, 2010

Waiting

I know many of you are curious if the full moon and weather changes produced a baby, but I am here to report there is no baby yet. SO...we are just waiting. I have been bored out of my mind today. Brian and I have each had a to-do list that we have been working on for the past month. I finally finished mine yesterday and Brian is winding his down today. We are passing the time by cleaning and doing laundry for the most part. I don't know what I will do when I run out of things to wash. I have done some online shopping and some reading and now blogging...and of course watched some Food Network. We are talking about going out to dinner for what may be the last time for a long time tonight so I am trying to think of somewhere really good!

Brian did cook a wonderful dinner for us last night so I guess you can add cooking to the list of things we are doing to pass the time. I will start by saying Rachael Ray and 30 minute meals is really an oxymoron. It took so much longer than that. I helped by just measuring out the mile long list of ingredients. Anyway, Brian's hard work paid off and it was probably one of the most gourmet tasting things he has made next to one of his deer recipes. Google Rachael Ray and Italian BBQ chicken and polenta if you want to try it too. Now that the house is clean though, I am voting no more cooking until after the baby...like several weeks maybe even years after he gets here. =)

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to hear that Graham has finally arrived. We have found that the laundry increases ten-fold as soon as the baby arrives. I think we do at least 2 loads of laundry a day!

    ReplyDelete