Continuing with the tradition from last year (which I am sure we will come to regret), we gave Graham a gift for his half-birthday. He LOVED it! I wish I had had the camera on video when he first saw it and came running into the room. You would have thought it was Christmas morning.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
18 Months
Wow! We can't believe our baby is 18 months old! He is so much fun right now and very loving. (Mommy loves these phases where he is sweet.) Graham is such a little chatterbox. Sometimes it sounds like he is speaking another language because it will be a string of something we don't understand, but he is learning new words all the time. He is all boy and loves cars right now. He is also branching out to zoo animal sounds of which his favorite seems to be a lion. He still loves books and often comes home from daycare with a note about him enjoying a book. Recently he has actually started building with his blocks. He's had them since his birthday and played with them, but is just now starting to put them together. At his 18 month well checkup today, he was 32 3/4 inches tall and 23 lbs and 8 oz.

Continuing with the tradition from last year (which I am sure we will come to regret), we gave Graham a gift for his half-birthday. He LOVED it! I wish I had had the camera on video when he first saw it and came running into the room. You would have thought it was Christmas morning.



Continuing with the tradition from last year (which I am sure we will come to regret), we gave Graham a gift for his half-birthday. He LOVED it! I wish I had had the camera on video when he first saw it and came running into the room. You would have thought it was Christmas morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment