He still loves his books. In some of these pictures you can see why I do not like the book shelf sometimes! Also, if someone is not reading a book to him, he reads it to himself by jabbering away while he looks at the pages.
Cousin E was in town a few weeks ago. Graham has always loved his car. Even if no one is pushing him, he loves to sit in it and pretend he is driving. And for some reason, he kept getting on his tractor backwards.
In the last couple of weeks he has finally started paying more attention to his rocky horse. He can now make it rock and bounce. I think his legs just got long enough for it and his tractor!
In other news, Mommy saw him eating cheerios at school today...with a spoon! Very impressive. He also said his teacher's name today for the first time (Selma).
Also, a correction to my last post. Graham went to a non-family birthday party last year when O turned 4 so technically it was not his first social appearance. However, he wasn't even crawling then so I forgot about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment