I mentioned that we bought a house in May and that it has not been updated since it was built in 1982. I refer to the decor as very "Golden Girl." I love that TV show, but am not a fan of the decor for this day and age. Anyway, we loved the house though and it was the only not new house where we could envision the possibilities. The first thing we planned to tackle was the kitchen. What we didn't plan on was Graham! Well, we planned on Graham but we just didn't plan on finding out he was coming the same weekend we moved into the house. We thought we'd have a few months to work on the house before even getting pregnant. Anyway, we started this mad dash to finish our kitchen BTB (before the baby). We had also hoped to paint and get rid of anything peach, but at some point (November) we had to stop and focus on Graham's arrival. So, if you come to see us, no, we do not have horrible taste. We just still have work left to do.
The kitchen before...
The kitchen after...we plan to paint the bench to match the cabinets and get some chairs, barstools and window treatments.
Beautiful! I'm jealous!! I like the detailing above the sink window and the woodwork over the stove!
ReplyDelete